Declaring Bankruptcy – Where to Start? What to Bring?

There’s a right and wrong way to handle any situation. For example, this is the wrong (but hilarious) way to declare bankruptcy.

If you’re getting calls from collectors, falling behind on mortgage or car payments, or just curious about your legal rights to eliminate or manage your debt, the right thing to do is GET A FREE CONSULTATION FROM AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY. The starting point is a phone call.

The lawyers with Perrotta, Cahn & Prieto offer free consultations. Our phone number is (770) 382-8900. We can meet with you at your convenience in any of our offices. We have offices located in Cartersville, Calhoun, Dallas and Dalton.

Make sure to bring a list of bills, or the bills themselves. If you’ve been sued, bring the lawsuit.

We have a worksheet that you can print and fill-out. The worksheet covers almost every question and issue that we need to guide you in the right direction.

Finally, make sure to bring your last-filed tax return, and all pay stubs you and your spouse have received in the past 60 days.

Your consultation is confidential and free. We give you INFORMATION and OPTIONS. We help empower you to protect your property, and get the fresh start you deserve.

Brian R. Cahn
(770) 382-8900
Cartersville | Dallas | Dalton | Calhoun | Atlanta


Posted on September 28, 2011, in Bankruptcy and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: